© T. GhostWolf Davidson.
All rights reserved.
|Piracy / Copyright Notice|| Break out of someone
else's frames here
12 Step Programs
NOTE:The following list of 12-step sites does not imply any endorsement or recommendation by me of the site or its programs, practices, or beliefs. I provide this list solely for informational purposes; read at your own risk.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- This Web Page is created and maintained by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., and provides English, Spanish, and French versions.
- The Al-Anon and Alateen World Wide Web Home Page. The information on this site has been approved by Al-Anon's World Service Office and represents the authorized Internet address and voice for the Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc.
- NOTE: Al-anon has only one requirement for membership - each member has been affected by someone else's drinking.
- Cocaine Anonymous World Service
- Cocaine Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from their addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using cocaine and all other mind-altering substances.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Co-Dependents Anonymous is a program of recovery from codependence, where each of us may share our experience, strength, and hope in our efforts to find freedom where there has been bondage and peace where there has been turmoil in our relationships with others and ourselves.
- Debtors Anonymous
- This Web page contains information about Debtors Anonymous, a self help support group for persons desiring to avoid unsecured debt. We use the 12 steps and 12 traditions as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous. This page is not connected in any way with Debtors Anonymous, the General Service Board of Debtors Anonymous, or any Debtors Anonymous meeting or service board, or any other organization, none of which are responsible for its contents.
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
- Manic Depressives Anonymous
- Manic Depressives Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength, and hope, along with keen insights into living well; that may solve their common problems and help others into recovery. The only requirement is a desire to get and stay well. There are no dues or fees associated with M.D.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. M.D.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, political organization or institution; neither does M.D.A. endorse or oppose any particular cause. Our primary purpose is to stay well and to help others to find this new way of life.
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction.
- Narcotics Anonymous
- This site is maintained for the convenience of NA members and drug addicts who still suffer, and is neither endorsed nor approved by WSO or any other group, board or committee of Narcotics Anonymous.
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Nicotine Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women helping each other to quit smoking and live our lives free of nicotine. We share our experience, strength and hope with each other so that we may be free from this powerful addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using nicotine.
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating. We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively.
- Recovering Couples Anonymous
- Recovering Couples anonymous is for anyone working any kind of recovery, be it alcoholism, drugs, abuse - anything that has damaged ones relationship with their SO.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Sex Addicts Anonymous, S.A.A., is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from sexual compulsion. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop having compulsive sex.
- Stanice's Hot Links
- 12-Step Programs & Other Spiritual Resources is an understatement; for Stanice has not only information about 12-step programs, but also provides tremendous insights into recovery, thought-provoking and powerful articles, mailing lists; her insightful, powerful, yet gentle column; and a forum for asking questions - which she answers personally, warmly, and with very evident love. Stanice has also included a deeply moving and touching summary of her own life that is heart-wrenchingly open and honest. This is a must see site, in my not so humble opinion.
- Sue's Information Zone
- In Sue's own words: "A collection of help and healing resources for anyone involved with or interested in 12 Step programs, addictions, alcoholism, family addictions, family alcoholism, and more. Includes links to AA pages, Al-anon pages, OA pages, Nicotine Anonymous page and more."
- Workaholics Anonymous
- This is an unofficial page for Workaholics Anonymous, pending permission from the World Services Organization. As of 8/26/97 they do not yet have an official home page. This site was created and is intended for the sole purpose of carrying the message ... (see tradition 5).